The following links are to articles that underpin or support the ideas and approaches to developing the Conversations of Intrigue frameworks.
- How a ‘Romantic’ Workplace Culture Brings Out Employees’ Best, by Tim Leberecht, entrepreneur.com, 7 Jan. 2015
- Square pegs: creativity on campus needs an urgent re-think, by Louise Katz, The Conversation, 20 Jan. 2015
- 7 hidden ways people control you and how to counter them, by Dionne Lew, Be Your Whole Self
- How To Help Leaders Thrive In Complexity, by Editor – Craig Donaldson, Inside HR, 2 Dec. 2014
Blogs I have written about Conversations of Intrigue include:
- “You know the place went bad” – My Presentation at Parallel Fascinations
- Deep Diving into the Creative Part 1 and Part 2.